Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture School of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- Show up for your appointment and be on time! If you miss an advising appointment you may not get to schedule another appointment until after registration has opened.
- Look at the schedule of classes for your degree program and plan your next semester prior to your advising appointment.
- Look at your Student Academic Requirements Report (SARS) and make sure that it accurately reflects all of the courses that you’ve taken and in which you are currently enrolled.
- Make sure you have the prerequisites for any courses you are planning to take.
Bookings is the new scheduling tool students use to schedule appointments with their advisor.
- To schedule an appointment in Bookings, first log into my.wsu.edu.
- Select the “Academic Advising” icon on the homepage.
- On the landing screen your advisor’s Bookings link will be labeled under the “Schedule an Appointment” column. Select the “Bookings” link.