Three Washington State University researchers have received faculty Early Career awards from the National Science Foundation.
Washington State University doctoral candidate Sarah Fakhoury is one of 10 students in North America selected to receive the 2020 Microsoft Research Ph.D. Fellowship.
- Speeding up machine learning
- Noel Schulz named as interim co-director of the WSU-PNNL Advanced Grid Institute
- Student team chosen for Battlebots competition
- Using machine learning to solve real-world data problems for scientists and engineers
- Crimson Robotics demonstrates prototype for upcoming Battlebots competition