Current Student FAQ

For current term withdrawals ‐ Student Homepage > Manage Classes > Withdraw from Current Term.

For future term withdrawals (term has not started) – review this checklist, then take the appropriate action.

You can get original (in‐person) signatures on forms and then scan to the Grad Coordinator, or you can send the completed form to and the grad coordinator will send the form around for signatures via Adobe Sign. Please note that the Graduate School only accepts certain types of digital signatures.