UI ASSIST Poster Guidelines First Annual Review Meeting Portland, OR
Posters should be designed to supplement and complement the speed talks, providing more comprehensive summary and details about each team’s work.
Be sure to include:
- A list of research goals and activities for which your theme is working
- Highlights of significant achievements (outputs)
- Highlights of significant impacts (outcomes)
- A table of team deliverables and status: completed, in progress, where need assistance
- A list of key partners or projects, ongoing and in foreseeable future
- Author lists should include all of your theme members and other contributors.
- Acknowledge UI ASSIST on the poster
This work is supported by the Department of Energy under Award Number DE-IA0000025 for UI-ASSIST Project and the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India in partnership with the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum.
- The target audience is other team scientists and funders.
- Use a 4’ wide x 3’ high format.
- UI ASSIST logo on posters.