TriMet is the agency that operates trains, buses and streetcars in the city of Portland, including MAX light rail trains stopping at the Oregon Convention Center.
1.This hotel is located on the Subway Station
Portland Lightrail-MAX Convention Center Stop, easily accessible at the airport. It is a short 2 block walk from the subway station to the hotel. You will not need a rental car.
- The current fare for an Adult ticket is $2.50/2½ hours or $5/day.
- MAX light rail – Before boarding, buy your ticket from a ticket machine located on the train platform. Keep your ticket until you have completed your trip.
- Buses – When you board, place your exact cash fare in the farebox. Be sure to tell the operator whether it’s for a 2½-Hour Ticket or a 1-Day Pass.
- Streetcar – Ticket machines are located at Streetcar stations and on board the trains. Machines accept debit/credit cards only.
2. This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Courtesy Phone Available
- Alternate transportation: Blue Star Shuttle; fee: 14 USD (one way) ;reservation required
- Estimated taxi fare: 35 USD (one way)
- Bus service, fee: 2.5 USD (one way)
3. Driving directions
I-205 South to I-84 West. Follow I-84 West to the exit #1 (Lloyd Blvd). Continue straight on Lloyd Blvd to Grand Ave. Turn right on Grand Ave. Left on Wasco St to hotel.
For Troubleshooting: please contact:
Sarah Criswell, Sales Manager, 503-382-3160.”