To be admitted for the MS in Software Engineering, you need to have a BS degree in computer science or a related field, or have had industry experience as a computer scientist or software engineer.
To apply for the MS in Software Engineering, you must first be admitted to WSU’s Graduate School. Applicants are required to submit:
- A complete application, including $75 application fee.
- A letter of intent and introduction, outlining areas of interest in software engineering, career objectives, and any academic or professional experiences that recommend you as an applicant.
- Three original letters of recommendation from persons qualified to speak to your academic qualifications and potential.
- Official copies of transcripts (including all colleges or universities from which you have earned or expect to earn a degree, and all colleges or universities at which you have taken graduate level course work.). Official transcripts are those mailed directly from the registrar of the institution(s) you attended.
- Official TOEFL score (for international applicants).
- GRE score. (GRE is required for admission, however there is no minimum set score for GRE.)