- APPLY to WSU using the Transfer Student Application. Select “Global Campus” as your campus and “Electrical Engineering at Olympic College in Bremerton” as your academic interest. For additional information about applying to the WSU online campus, visit http://online.wsu.edu/admissions.aspx. The WSU application for the electrical engineering program at Bremerton is through Global Campus even though the Bremerton EE program is an in-person on-site degree completion program. WSU Pullman students who wish to transfer: scroll to the bottom of this page.
- Complete the supplemental application for WSU EE in Bremerton. (The supplemental asks you to enter the courses you have taken and grades received; you will want to have a copy of your transcripts/unofficial transcripts handy before you begin).
- Official transcripts showing coursework to-date are required before your application to the electrical engineering program can be evaluated. Updated official transcripts will be required once grades are posted for spring and summer (if you enroll in courses). Contact all previous colleges and have them send official transcripts to WSU at:
Office of Admissions370 Lighty Student Services BldgWashington State UniversityPO Box 641067
Pullman, WA 99164-1067
- The academic coordinator will review your supplemental application and transcript(s) for prerequisites to acceptance/certification into the electrical engineering program and contact you for next steps.
General Timeline for EE Bremerton:
- The WSU Transfer Student Application and the Electrical Engineering Supplemental application is open now for students applying to enter the program in Fall 2019.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have submitted all required application material (including official transcripts) by January 31
- Notification of Admission Decisions (for those received) May 15
- Respond to offers of admission by June 1
- Admission will continue until all seats for the program are filled
Current WSU Pullman EE students who wish to transfer to Bremerton:
Students who are currently certified in the EE major in Pullman should contact the academic coordinator in Bremerton to determine feasibility and eligibility. GPA is a consideration as is completion of the same prerequisites as all other transfer applicants. Evaluation of coursework still needed to complete the degree vs. the schedule of courses offered is another consideration. Do not complete a Change of Campus Form until it has been determined that there is space, prerequisites are satisfied, and that the schedule of courses in Bremerton will allow timely completion of your degree.
Students who are not yet certified should check that all prerequisites are completed (or will be completed prior to the desired start term). Students must complete the supplemental application and compete in the general pool of applicants. Contact the academic coordinator in Pullman with any questions. Do not complete a Change of Campus Form until you are accepted into the Bremerton program.