1. APPLY using the Transfer Student Application. Select “North Puget Sound in Everett” as your campus and “Elect Eng” as your academic interest.
2. Complete the Everett Electrical Engineering supplemental application. (The supplemental asks you to enter the courses you have taken and grades received; you will want to have a copy of your transcripts/unofficial transcripts handy before you begin.)
3. Official transcripts showing coursework to-date are required before your initial application can be evaluated. Updated official transcripts will be required once grades are posted for spring and summer (if you enroll in courses). Contact all previous colleges and have them send official transcripts to:
Washington State University Everett
915 N. Broadway
Everett, WA 98201-1390
4. An academic coordinator will review your supplemental application and transcript(s) for prerequisites to acceptance/certification into the electrical engineering program and contact you for next steps.
NOTE: The WSU tuition deposit, which confirms acceptance of your WSU admission offer, is nonrefundable; pay the deposit only after you are accepted/certified into the electrical engineering program.
General Timeline for EE Everett:
- The WSU Transfer Student Application and the Electrical Engineering Supplemental Application are open now for students applying to enter the WSU Everett program in Fall 2018.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have submitted all required application material (including official transcripts) by January 31
- Notification of Admission Decisions (for those received) May 15
- Respond to offers of admission by June 1
- Admission will continue until all seats for the program are filled