- Complete the official WSU transfer application. Select “North Puget Sound Everett” as your campus and “Software Engineering” as your academic interest.
- Complete the supplemental application for WSUSE in Everett. (The supplemental asks you to enter the courses you have taken and grades received; you will want to have a copy of your transcripts/unofficial transcripts handy before you begin).
- Official transcripts showing coursework to-date are required before your initial application can be evaluated. Updated official transcripts will be required once grades are posted for winter, spring, and summer (if you enroll in courses). Contact all previous colleges and have them send official transcripts to:
Washington State University North Puget Sound at Everett
915 N. Broadway Ave
Everett, WA 98201-1390
An academic coordinator will review your supplemental application and transcript(s) for prerequisites for acceptance/certification into the software engineering program and contact you for next steps.
* NOTE: The WSU tuition deposit, which confirms acceptance of your offer, is nonrefundable; pay the deposit only after you are accepted/certified into the software engineering program.
General Timeline for BSSE Everett:
- The WSU Transfer Student Application and the Software Engineering Supplemental Application are open now for students applying to enter the WSU Everett program in Fall 2018.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have submitted all required application material (including official transcripts) by January 31
- Notification of Admission Decisions (for those received) May 15
- Students respond to offers of admission by June 1
- Admission will continue until all seats for the program are filled