- Complete the official WSU transfer application. Select “North Puget Sound Everett” as your campus and “Software Engineering” as your academic interest. WSU Pullman students who wish to transfer: scroll to the bottom of this page.
- Complete the supplemental application for WSUSE in Everett. (The supplemental asks you to enter the courses you have taken and grades received; you will want to have a copy of your transcripts/unofficial transcripts handy before you begin).
- Official transcripts showing coursework to-date are required before your initial application can be evaluated. Updated official transcripts will be required once grades are posted for winter, spring, and summer (if you enroll in courses). Contact all previous colleges and have them send official transcripts to:
Washington State University North Puget Sound at Everett
915 N. Broadway Ave
Everett, WA 98201-1390
An academic coordinator will review your supplemental application and transcript(s) for prerequisites for acceptance/certification into the software engineering program and contact you for next steps.
General Timeline for BSSE Everett:
- August 1. The WSU Transfer Student Application and the Software Engineering Supplemental Application are open for students applying to enter the WSU Everett program in Fall 2020.
- January 31. Priority will be given to applicants who have submitted all required application material (including official transcripts).
- May 15. Notification of Admission Decisions (for complete applications received by January 31).
- June 1. Students respond to offers of admission.
- The application process will continue until all seats for the program are filled.
Current WSU Pullman SE students who wish to transfer to Everett:
Students who are currently certified in the SE major in Pullman should contact the academic coordinator in Everett to determine feasibility and eligibility. GPA is a consideration as is completion of the same prerequisites as all other transfer applicants. Evaluation of coursework still needed to complete the degree vs. the schedule of courses offered is another consideration. Do not complete a Change of Campus Form until it has been determined that there is space, prerequisites are satisfied, and that the schedule of courses in Everett will allow timely completion of your degree.
Students who are not yet certified should check that all prerequisites are completed (or will be completed prior to the desired start term). Students must complete the supplemental application and compete in the general pool of applicants. Contact the academic coordinator in Pullman with any questions. Do not complete a Change of Campus Form until you are accepted into the Everett program.